- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
- Nominate three new bloggers each day.
- Thank you to Laura Beth at Hot Shot Headlines for tagging me!
- See below!
- I’m not nominating anyone, today or otherwise, but feel free to do this tag if you so choose!
This one was a tough-y! I really love both Edgar Allan Poe (who captures a sense of “odd” that resonates with me) & Mark Twain.
Twain won, of course.
This quote hits me right to the core; it speaks to the type of person I want to be & for what I strive.
I try not to say that I “hate” anything or anyone. I think that, to give someone I dislike that much of my attention is really counter-intuitive. Also, I think that hating someone doesn’t harm that person whatsoever – the only one affected is you.
That, & being angry gives me a tummy ache… but I don’t think he meant that type of acid. Still applies, though.